Have you been interested in acquiring SharePoint Online for your business but don’t know where to start? Or, do you currently use SharePoint Online but aren’t sure you are using the application to its fullest potential? Did you know that with SharePoint Online you can do the following:
- Build intranet sites and create pages, document libraries, and lists.
- Add web parts to customize your content.
- Show important visuals, news, and updates with a team or communication site.
- Discover, follow, and search for sites, files, and people across your company.
- Manage your daily routine with workflows, forms, and lists.
- Sync and store your files in the cloud so anyone can securely work with you.
You can connect to SharePoint Online directly from your Office 365. Simply open your web browser, sign into your account, and click the SharePoint tile.
A SharePoint team site connects you and your team to the content, information, and apps you rely on every day. You are able to access your team site from the SharePoint Home Page, from the files section of your Office 365 group, or on the go with the SharePoint mobile app.
With SharePoint Online, open documents from the document library, share a document with internal or external users, work with others on the same document at the same time, and even sync files to your computer.
Easily create sites within SharePoint Online for your various needs. You can create a Team Site to share documents or have conversations with your team, keep track of events, manage tasks, and more with a site connected to an Office 365 group. Or you can create a Communication Site where you can publish dynamic, beautiful content to people in your organization to keep them informed and engaged on topics, events, or projects.
Interested in learning more about SharePoint Online? Schedule a 30 minute demo with one of our Microsoft Certified Technicians. During this demo they will preview a live demo site and review various SharePoint Online capabilities