OnPar Technologies has partnered with Datto to protect your business!
Datto Data Protection safeguards businesses from IT disasters, human errors, and malicious activity. With Datto defending your business, you are guaranteed business continuity with uninterrupted access to data on-site, in transit, and in the cloud. You can expect ransomware protection, business continuity and disaster recovery, disaster recovery as a service, Cloud-to-Cloud SaaS backup, and Managed networking services. We understand that Data facilitates your core business. Unplanned events like natural disasters, technology failures, malicious activity or user errors are likely to impair your operations with downtime, that’s why OnPar Technologies has partnered with Datto to give you the best protection.
The benefits of utilizing Datto Data Protection with OnPar Technologies:
- Inverse Chain Technology enables the first backup solution that integrates with a fully leverages the capabilities of modern backup storage. Datto’s backup and DR solutions provide the most efficient backup and DR available, while supporting the greatest variety of recovery options.
- Backup Insights provides the capability to identify and display what has been modified, created, or deleted between any two backups. Users are able to see the files that have changed between two recovery points. Backup insights is available with no setup and works for all backup client types for Windows Oses.
- Hybrid Cloud seamlessly unifies Datto appliances with the resources of the Datto cloud, providing the most available, cost-effective, and capable business continuity platform. A hybrid cloud approach allows Datto to provide secure onsite backup, ensuring recoverability in any disaster scenario. On-premise servers are protected with Datto BDR appliances and mirrored automatically to the Datto Cloud.
- ZFS (Zettabyte File System) is an advanced file system that is combined with a logical volume manager that unlike a conventional disk file system, is specifically engineered to overcome the performance and data integrity limitations unique to each type of storage device. Datto is a leading adopter of ZFS both for backup storage in Datto appliances and in the cloud.
- Instant Virtualization allows a protected system to be virtualized and hosted either locally or on a Datto BDR appliance (SIRIS), or remotely in the secure Datto cloud. When virtualizing a recovery point, Datto’s advanced web interface allows for configuration of CPU and memory resources. While virtualized, backup clients can continue a normal backup schedule.
- Screenshot Backup Verification ensures businesses have the most comprehensive backup monitoring. Datto validates more Windows and Linux backups, with greater frequency, from both virtual and physical systems than any other backup/Draas solution.
- Datto Drive on SIRIS is a true locally-hosted on-premise enterprise file sync and share solution served on your SIRIS application, and included for no additional cost.
Keep your business running smoothly with Datto and OnPar Technologies today!