Transform Your Business by becoming one of the 200,000 organizations and 190 million individuals that are utilizing SharePoint for their intranet, team sites, and content management.
SharePoint Online is a cloud-based service, hosted by Microsoft, for businesses of all sizes. It is the perfect platform for document & file management. SharePoint Online is included in many Office 365 subscriptions but can also be purchased on its own. With Microsoft SharePoint Online you are able to share knowledge, information, and collaborate with your team all through one platform. Essentially, it can serve as the organizational backbone for your company’s file structure, fostering teamwork with the ability to share files, data, news and resources.
Securely collaborate with team members both inside and outside your organization, across PC’s, Macs, and mobile devices. SharePoint Online offers a variety of features including Enterprise Content Management tools to organize and manage content throughout the content lifecycle.
You can experience a range of these features from creation to archive; Team Calendars to store all your team events; and Business Intelligence services enabling users to create highly customizable reports and dashboards. SharePoint has the ability to transform your business by providing organizations a single, secure destination for all their departments and end-users to manage documents and files.
At OnPar Technologies, we offer SharePoint Online site creations and setup to ensure you are unlocking the full potential of a collaborative team environment. In addition, we offer training on SharePoint Online to maximize understanding among your employees.
Benefits of OnPar Technologies SharePoint Online Design and Development services include:
- Collaboration: Teams can manage projects, collaborate, publish documents, and much more all through a consistent user interface
- Enterprise Search: Quickly find people, expertise, and content within business applications
- Enterprise Content Management: Easily create and manage documents, records and web content
- Portals: Connect business data, insights, and processes with the right people
- Business Intelligence: Enable employees to access, analyze and publish reports to make more informed decisions
- Social Computing: Drive organizational efficiency regardless of where your employees are, via project portals, podcasts, blogs, and live communication
- Business Processes and Forms: Automate and streamline business processes with electronic workflows and forms.
This demo will provide a high level overview of various SharePoint Online features with one of our Microsoft Certified Technicians. The only information we need from you is your name, contact information, and company.
We are also offering all new customers the creation of a SharePoint Online Baseline site for only $999 find more details at:SharePoint Online Offer