Stay In Touch Anywhere With Skype For Business!
Microsoft Skype for Business (formerly Lync) is an enterprise grade unified communications platform. OnPar Technologies helps customers transform their business by determining which Skype for Business solutions best fits their business, technical and economic needs. With Skype for Business users can expect a consistent, single client experience for presence, instant messaging, voice, video, and an overall great meeting experience. Through native integration with Outlook, Word and the rest of the Office suite, Skype for Business makes calling part of the familiar Microsoft experience your staff already enjoys. Users also able to connect to anyone on Skype enabling rich communication with individuals around the world.
With Skype for Business online, enterprises can have a great experience enhanced by Office 365 allowing them to take advantage of the power and scale of Microsoft cloud technologies.
Our integrated communications offering help you take advantage of the following services and capabilities of Office 365 and Skype for Business:
- Anywhere access – ability to make and receive business calls in the office, at home, or on the road, using your business number on your smartphone, tablet, PC, or desk phone.
- PSTN Conferencing – provides the flexibility to dial in to a meeting from a traditional phone, in addition to the existing ability to join a meeting with a single click on your PC or mobile device.
- Skype Meeting Broadcast – makes it easier than ever to produce large virtual meetings for up to 10,000 meeting attendees, who can join from virtually any browser or device (see it in action). Now Skype for Business truly is a single platform for every type of meeting.
- Cloud PBX – enables companies to eliminate separate PBX systems and transition to the cloud with Office 365 as the center of communications management
- PSTN Calling – ability to subscribe to Microsoft managed calling plans and phone numbers.
- Skype connectivity – Connect, communicate, and collaborate with colleagues, consumers, other businesses, and friends and family—anyone who uses Skype—with both voice and HD video