Is This You?
If you are a small to midsize business on the East Coast, and you are looking to transform your technology into a power tool that can propel your business instead of remaining a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients are typically between 20-100 employees, and rely on their computers, network, and internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business, whether that be Office 365 or something else, and rely heavily on the ability to collaborate and communicate across all devices anytime, anywhere.
With OnPar Technologies as your IT resource our clients can expect tailored technology to fit your budget, the ability to connect your distributed workforce, integrated security, faster onboarding, proactive maintenance and monitoring, and so much more!
If you are interested in hiring an IT support and consulting company like ours, or even adding an IT manager to your payroll, KNOW THE FACTS FIRST! Read over our published executive brief: “The IT Buyers Guide: The Business Owners Guide to IT Support Service and Fees” so that you can ask the right questions and be informed!
Add our technology experts to your company’s team when:
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network
- You are looking for a solution that offers more collaboration on-the-go, so that even your remote team members are always “in-the-know”
- You need to be certain that your data is ALWAYS backed up
- You want a reliable system that offers better communications, secure file sharing and reduced costs for improved productivity
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology
- You want a detailed review of security policies that are in place for your network, so you are sure you are safe from cyber attacks
- You know that computer downtime costs you time and money
- You want a provider that can anticipate problems and stop them in their tracks
- You believe paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so
- You want your employees to do the job they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems
Our solutions offer you technology tailored to your business needs, without the risks associated with outright ownership. Ensure your company stays current with ever-changing technology while conserving working capital. Transform Your Business with OnPar Technologies today!
My experience working with the OnPar team has been fantastic. OnPar came recommended to us by an industry peer and with full confidence I can say that they did not disappoint. The OnPar team was very professional and extremely knowledgeable since the very beginning. Throughout the implementation, the team kept in touch with me and provided answers to my questions quickly as they arose. When issues appeared, they were able to fix them quickly and with minimum impact to the implementation/deployment schedule. The migration overall went very smooth and had no major issues. I would be extremely happy to work with OnPar again in the future if given the chance as they fully met my expectations in terms of responsiveness, knowledge and process.
In today’s Information Technology climate, I’ve grown accustomed to change. With limited budgets, limited resources, and increased demand, the careful selection of vendors is vital to my teams’ success. OnPar is one of those rare partners that took the time to understand our challenges. Their services during (and after) our Office 365 migration has been flawless. Our experience with OnPar has been so positive that we plan to turn to them for our Microsoft Azure implementation. I can honestly state that I don’t see OnPar as an external vendor… I view their highly capable and professional staff as an extension of my team.
Director of Information Technology,