Windows 10 is a version of Microsoft’s operating system designed as a service that receives ongoing feature updates for devices in enterprise environments. In addition, Windows 10 also utilizes credential guard. Credential guard allows protection against hacking of domain credentials thereby preventing hackers from taking over business networks. Essentially, it protects against password attacks. With Windows 10 Enterprise Protection and constant new updates you can expect new innovations, features and security capabilities. Some of the features only available with Windows 10 include:
- Windows Ink: Quickly turn thoughts into action with Windows Ink. Create lists, sticky notes, and draw to your hearts content. Use a digital pen to get important tasks done by editing word docs and PowerPoint slides, or doing matching equations in OneNote.
- Windows Hello: Windows Hello is a more personal way to sign in to your Windows 10 devices with just a look or a touch. The biometric capability lets you sign into your devices, apps, online services, and networks using your face, iris, or fingerprint. With Windows Hello you can also experience: Bluetooth pairing, auto lock, data representation, and a faster login.
- Cortana: Designed to help you get things done. Cortana provides answers and completes basic tasks by learning to become more useful every day. Count on Cortana to stay on top of reminders and work across your devices.
- XBOX: Use the best Windows for gaming. Make it easier to start streaming your gameplay. In just a few clicks you can start broadcasting on Windows 10 or Xbox 1 with no additional software required.
- Comprehensive Security: Windows 10 delivers comprehensive, built in and ongoing security protections you can trust- including Windows Defender Antivirus, firewall, and more. By staying up-to-date, you’re assured of the latest features and protection at no extra cost.
Compare Windows 10 Editions