Managed IT Services
Never worry about IT problems again
OnPar Technologies Managed Services:
The question we always hear from clients is: “Why should we use your managed services?” There is a common misconception that managed services are similar to that of an insurance policy, and that they would be paying for something they may not even use. However, that is not the case.
Small- and medium-sized businesses need technology to operate efficiently and effectively, as IT resources can be limited and quickly overwhelmed. If you fall behind in keeping things up to date, such as your backups, software patches, and security solutions, the odds of having an IT outage or other technology problem greatly increase.
With a managed service plan through OnPar Technologies, you get:
- A customized plan – we provide customized solutions and coverage to fit every budget, meaning you pay only for the services you require.
- 24/7 Support – we constantly monitor your technologies with our always-on technology. If a problem occurs, our technicians work to resolve it immediately.
- The best technicians – our technicians undergo rigorous and ongoing technical training to stay up to date on the latest technologies and solutions available.
OnPar Technologies Mobile Device Management
The increasing popularity of mobile devices in the workplace is forcing many small-business owners to make a choice: Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) or Corporate Owned, Personally Enabled (COPE).
Mobile Device Management solutions from OnPar Technologies allow you to secure and manage mobile devices across multiple operating systems. We provide automatic configuration, certificate-based security, and selective erasure of enterprise data for both corporate and user-owned devices.
Mobile Device Management from OnPar Technologies offers:
- Secure management of mobile devices across various operating systems, including iOS, Android, and Windows mobile
- Integration with backend IT infrastructures like Microsoft’s Active Directory
- Wi-Fi, email and VPN configuration
- Support for Bring Your Own Device programs (BYOD)
- Remote wipe and restore features
- Advanced reporting on mobile and app usage